Join us for kitesurfing vacations in Mexico!
Kiteboarding Trips, Baja Mexico
AWESOME KITE CAMPS IN LA VENTANA, BCS MEXICO WINTER 2018/19
We want to see you progress quickly while having an amazing time in a relaxing place. We hope you can join us this coming winter for the warm & windy fun in Mexico!
WE ARE EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE THAT WE HAVE PARTNERED WITH SALADITA – LA VENTANA’S NEWEST KITE SCHOOL!
KGB loyalists will all be familiar with Ando Flores, after making LV his home for the last few years, Ando has now built his own kite school! This partnership has bought new energy and many improvements to the already awesome kite camps!
La Ventana, Baja is a world class kiteboarding and active lifestyle mecca. Simply put, an all-around awesome place with lots to see and do.
The winds typically arrive in the early afternoon, mornings are taken up with exploring LV, we have guided hikes, bike rides and yoga classes all included. On windy days you’ll spend the afternoons at the beach kiting and progressing with your experienced instructor.
There are 7 weeks of kite camps this coming winter so there’s most likely a week that will work for you. Camps are limited to 8 attendees each week insuring that you will be certain get the attention you need to really make good progress.
Learn To Fly Kite Camps focus on rapidly progressing your kiteboarding skills via personalized instruction in a private, safe and laid back beach camp setting. Kiters of all skill levels Beg-Adv are all welcome, as are non kiters.
Whether you are a first timer wanting to learn the sport as quick as possible or an intermediate kiter trying to progress along your existing skills, these one week Kite Camps have you covered.
Please contact us for more information. email@example.com
HERE’S WHAT YOU GET FOR ONLY $1,850*!
- Accommodation – deluxe camping at the private & secure Marlin Azul Campground in the heart of La Ventana. Option to upgrade accommodation available
- Your own private yurt w/memory foam double beds, power & full modern bath facilities and wifi.
- Breakfast, lunch, welcome dinner, daily happy hour, leaving party. Amazing local food!
- Brunch at the infamously mysterious Gran Suenos Hotel!
- Pizza and Movie Night
- Swimming pool w/swim-up bar
- Up to 6 days of experienced instruction. All Levels Beg-Adv.
- Student to instructor ratio 2:1 w/bluetooth helmets
- Demo & train using the full line up of Liquid Force kites and boards
- 5+ mile Downwinders
- Guided Punta Gorda Hike
- Guided Choco Lake Mountain Bike Ride
- Morning Yoga/Stretch classes
- Use of SUP’s, snorkel gear, bikes & other amenities
- Swim with the whale sharks in La PazI*
- Evening bonfires, gatherings & chalk talks
- Camp photographer – get some action shots!
- Goody Bag – stuffed full of kiter swag
- Round trip airport shuttle & all lesson related transportation
- All are welcome there is something for everyone & plenty of wind
- Bring your own gear and save $150
- Sign up with a friend – each save $50
- Returning campers save $75
- Pay in full by Sept 30th save $50
- Cash discount also available
- Only 8 spots per camp week. Reserve yours now!
2018-2019 MEXICO KITE CAMP DATES
Thanksgiving Week 1 : Nov 17th – 24th 2018
Thanksgiving Kite Camp Nov 17th – 24th
December Week 2 : Dec 8th-15th 2018 – SOLD OUT
December Kite Camp Dec 8th – 15th
NYE Week 3: Dec 26th 2018 – Jan 2 2019
New Years Kite Camp Deposit Dec 26th – Jan 2nd
Jan 2019 Week 4: Jan 19th -26th 2019
January Kite Camp Week 4 Jan 19th – 26th
Jan/Feb 2019 Week 5: Jan 27th – Feb 3rd 2019
January Kite Camp Week 5 Jan 27th – Feb 3rd
Feb 2019 Week 6: Feb 16th – 23rd 2019
February Kite Camp Feb 16th – 23rd
Feb/March 2019 Week 7: Feb 24th – March 3rd 2019
February/ March Kite Camp Feb 24th – March 3rd
Have a group of 6 or more then we can arrange a private camp for you… email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Baja Camp Small Print:
- Airfare & gratuities not included.
- Deposit fees are non refundable, all sales are final.
- *Some additional fees may apply for these services. Determined by day/destination/service ordered/independent contractor services/entrance fees.
- Terms are subject to change.